CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

im gna tok more of , OK WELL

ok.
hi! well , this is my new blog..
Pss, for your info, this is my third blog.. -.-
Hahs,
What? don't believe me? then don't! easy?
ok, well..
there's a problem bitwin me and my family which i still can't figure out and now i'm still finding de answer. i hope i found de answer soon.
Amin.
ok well, for new blog, i'll introduce myself again.
i'm,
Hamrina, col me ham i dun mind.
dun col me umbrella, i mind.
ok well i said that bcoz that 'umbrella' has stucked on me i think since in de late October last two years. and when i came to a secondary skool life, well, mostly de chinese doesnt know hw to pronounce my name. so to my shockness, its 'umbrella' again!
well, i was bothered a bit but learned nt to waste energy on such matter.
ok well, urrmm.. ok well ( hahs, i told ya im gna use alot of that ) ok well in skool my classmate, Ruben was being bullied
AGAIN by a few of my monkey classmates. today's bullying schedule was horrible. he kena by them,
walao! its sad laa...u see, most of de monkeys,
i mean male monkeys doesnt respect him at all. he is our class moniter someore..isk3,

well although all of us were almost pissed of with him as he asked alot, but thats
well not a big issue right to bully him? i mean, being bullied everyday somemore..
keciann..hahs...
ok laa.. sayonara!!
muacks!;)

0 comments: